Sync Your Step Tracking Apps & Devices to Your Under Armour Profile
- In the Under Armour Record app, go to the “Sync” button on the top right of the page.
- Choose the step tracking apps and devices you want to connect to your account. You can connect one or more devices (including your phone's default step-tracking app) and select which takes priority.
- No devices? You can use the apps that come with your phone. On iOS, iPhone Activity Tracker is the default step-tracking app. Apple Health will only work on an Apple Watch; it will not work on an iPhone. On Android, you can use Google Fit. If a device appears automatically, make sure it has permissions.
- Don’t see your device under “My Apps & Devices” on the UA app? Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Force quit all apps. Relaunch the UA app and see if the problem persists.
- Check the app store (iTunes or Google Play) to make sure you have the latest version of UA Record. If not, update.
- Restart your cell phone and see if the problem is resolved.
- Need help? See our FAQ about syncing your devices.
Important: If you don't connect any devices in this step, your steps will not be tracked.