Other Important Notes about this policy:
- We are not actively soliciting users based in the EEA, nor do we have any knowledge of users in the EEA within the OBS database. OBS is only meant for residents of the United States; therefore, we do not warrant any compliance with EEA procedures or with the procedures of any country other than the United States.
Effective: June 7, 2018
Note to Residents of the European Union: Our Services are expressly meant for United States residents; therefore, we do not warrant any compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Are
We are Global Entertainment and Media LLC (referred to herein as “GEM,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We provide marketing and technology-based services, in this case including the use of third-party technology providers like Under Armour, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and more.
Information About Your Personal Data
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, certain cookie and network identifiers, and “Fitness and Wellness Data.”
How We Collect and Use Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in a number of ways and for various purposes, including:
- When you register for an account or interact with our Services.
- When you input Fitness and Wellness Data within our Services or use our Services that collect or infer such data from mobile device sensors.
- When you use or interact with a wearable or other connected device.
- When you give us permission to collect Location Data.
- When you communicate with us or sign up for promotional materials.
- When you participate in special activities, offers, or programs.
- When you engage with our online communities or advertising.
- When you access third party products and services.
- When you connect with us through social media.
- When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources.
- When we leverage and/or collect cookies, device IDs, Location, data from the environment, and other tracking technologies.
- When we aggregate or centralize data.
- When you take fitness tests or assessments; share content or achievements; or invite friends.
- When we provide you geographically relevant Services, offers, or advertising.
- When we comply with Legal Requirements or Obligations, Law Enforcement, and for Public Safety Purposes
How We Disclose Personal Data
- To Affiliates and Partners
- To Service Providers and Vendors
- To Social Network Providers
- For Advertising and Marketing
- For Certain Analytics and Improvement
- For Interest-Based Advertising
- For Legal Compliance, Law Enforcement, and Public Safety Purposes
- In the event of an actual or contemplated sale
Default Sharing Settings and Changing Your Sharing Preferences
Managing Preferences and Withdrawing Consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent with future effect and without affecting the lawfulness of processing of your Personal Data based on the consent you provided before you withdrew it, and exercise other controls regarding website and online data collection, interest-based advertising, your communication settings, and app preferences. Depending on the Service, collection and use of Personal Data may be required for the Services to work.
Transfers of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
The Personal Data GEM processes, and all associated Services and systems, including registration, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that Personal Data we collect will be processed and stored in the United States (the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country/region).
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request by replying to any email from OBS.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from children under 18 (note that the minimum age may vary based on country/region, and on local law). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us by replying to any email received by OBS. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data and cancel the child’s account.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing:
Global Entertainment and Media LLC.
Attention: Legal Department
85 Willow St
New Haven, CT 06511